PSP HACKING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PSP HACKING

PSP HACKING MODDING AND GAMES ALL HERE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi, I am new here.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roarlofa

Hi, I am new here. Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I am new here.   Hi, I am new here. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:14 pm

Hello.DVD Decrypter Problem Please Help [page 2/2] - Hello;I am new at this whole thing i have seen some great info here. Thanks for that. Basically i have sucessfully copied several movies using DVD Shrink and Decryptor. Until now i haven;t had a problem. First i got a "dvd shrink has encountered an error and cannot continue" so i used decryptor was able to copy to hard drive. Wehn i went back to shrink i was still unable to open with a "invalid data in file" message. From what i can see shrink and decryptor can copy new movies on there own. I guess my questions are what should i do now? What else do i need? Where can i get. I do have Nero and roxio as well as iso buster(which i have never used) Thanks for any help.
Back to top Go down

Hi, I am new here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PSP HACKING :: PS3 NEWS-
Jump to: